2018 Rental Rates
GORE RANGE ROOM
The Gore Range Room can be booked in four, six and eight-hour time blocks depending on the type of event being hosted. Four-hour time blocks are not available during peak weekends. A time block represents the actual number of hours the venue will be available to the party contracting for the event. Set-up, event, break-down and cleaning time must be included in the allotted block of time. Events must be over, broken down and cleaned no later than midnight (cleaning is included in time block pricing).
Time blocks include the following amenities:
- Use of the banquet room, pre-function room, banquet patio and banquet lawn
- Use of tables, chairs and table linens
- Use of catering kitchen and all equipment
- Use of built-in audio/visual equipment
- Use of green room/bridal suite
- Eight on-site parking spots (peak season only, additional parking available during non-peak times)
2018 Peak Season & Off-Peak Season Dates:
PEAK SEASON 2018
WINTER January 1 – April 22
SUMMER/FALL May 25 – September 30
WINTER 2018-19 November 19 - December 31
OFF-PEAK SEASON 2018
SPRING April 23 – May 24
FALL October 1 – November 18
2018 Gore Range Room Buyout Fees
2018 Wedding Island Buyout Fees
The Wedding Island can be booked in four-hour time blocks. A time block represents the actual number of hours the venue will be available to the party contracting for the event. Set-up, event and breakdown time must be included in the allotted block of time.
2018 Wedding Island Ceremony + Gore Range Room Packages
Our wedding packages include the use of the Wedding Island for ceremonies and the Gore Range Room for receptions.
Policies & Information
Additional Fee Information:
- Additional time can be purchased in two-hour blocks for $500 per block.
- A $500 cleaning fee will be assessed to any buyout utilizing outside caterers.
- New Year’s Eve and national holidays may be assessed additional fees.
- Prices are subject to a 8.4% Town of Vail sales tax.
- All published rates are non-negotiable.
Parking & Transportation:
Parking during peak season is limited to eight parking spaces. Alternative transportation for peak season needs to be arranged and included in the contract for buyouts. There are several local transportation providers, as well as many local hospitality properties that include free access to a shuttle for hotel guests. On-site parking is available for off-season events and includes parking for a maximum of 125 vehicles.
Golf and Nordic Packages:
We offer discounted pricing to any guests who want to take advantage of our 18-hole golf course or over 35 kilometers of cross-country and snowshoeing trails. Please ask our event coordinator for additional information.
Reservation deposit is 50% of the usage fee (will be applied toward the buyout fee and is non-refundable). Final payment is due in full 30 days prior to the event.
Damage deposit is $500 (refundable 30 days following the event). A credit card number will be kept on file and will be charged in the event that damages to the venue exceed $500. Final payment is due in full 30 days prior to the event.