Vail Nordic Center
THE VAIL NORDIC CENTER PRO SHOP IS NOW OPEN DAILY FROM 9 A.M. TO 5 P.M. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THIS WINTER!
When snow blankets the Vail Golf Club, it becomes the full-service Vail Nordic Center. Glide along 17 kilometers of daily-groomed skate and classic track, or snowshoe on 10 kilometers of scenic trails. NEW this year - check out our 13K of fat bike trails and fat bike rentals! The exceptional staff offers daily lessons on classic and skate skiing and specialty clinics on technique and tuning for adults and children, plus a wide variety of rental equipment is available. The Nordic Center also serves as a one-stop shop for all your backcountry needs including clothing, backpacks and snowshoes. The pro shop carries a full line of Fischer, Salomon and Rossignol skis and boots; Swix, Craft, Salomon and Patagonia clothing; Atlas snowshoes, and the valley’s most comprehensive waxes - Swix and HWK. Rentals are available for classic, skate and backcountry skis, snowshoes, fat bikes and sleds to pull kids. The Vail Nordic Center is also an official Rossignol demo center.
The Nordic Center is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the winter season. The Nordic Center track is maintained and groomed daily by the Vail Recreation District at 8:00 a.m. If six inches of snow falls by midday after grooming, the snowmobile with the sled will be pulled over the 5K loop for additional grooming.
NORDIC USERS ENJOY:
- On-site rentals for skate and classic skiing, fat tire bikes and helmets, plus backcountry skis and snowshoes
- Daily lessons for classic and skate skiing
- A full-service retail shop featuring a variety of merchandise for outdoor endurance sports, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, running, hiking, as well as Nordic ski equipment
- A brand-new Nordic lodge area for changing shoes and warming up before or after your Nordic adventure
- NEW FOR 2017/18 - we'll be adding fat bike snow trails - come and try something different!
Nordic Center PHONE
1775 Sunburst Drive
Vail, CO 81657
The Vail Nordic Center pro shop is now open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Vail Golf Club is closed for the season. The Grill on the Gore is closed for the off-season and will reopen with the opening of the Nordic ski track.